Join IAVM for the 92nd annual VenueConnect hosted in Nashville, TN. The International Association of Venue Managers’ VenueConnect 2017 is the only industry conference that provides targeted education created specifically for arena, stadium, convention center, performing arts, amphitheater/festival, and college/university venue professionals.
VenueConnect Annual Conference & Trade Show:
- Is host to venue executives, managers, and personnel from a spectrum of public assembly facilities around the world
- Features education that addresses the opportunities and challenges relevant to current facility operations
- Includes a vibrant trade show where professionals and companies can build meaningful connections and foster strong partnerships
- Celebrates the very best of our industry: our successes, our expertise, our commitment to exceptional venues
- Reinforces a great, long-lasting truth, that amazing things happen when we come together
New to VenueConnect 2017, IAVM BootCamps provide in-house, hands-on learning for each type of venue. Attendees will travel off-site to their respective local Nashville venues. Through small group and interactive methods, participants will have an even better understanding of day in and day out venue practices. These bootcamps have been an integral part of the Performing Arts Managers Conference (PAMC) for years now, and the feedback from this type of training has been tremendously positive.
"I always am impressed with the creativity of our session planners," said Laura Sweet, PAMC BootCamp coodinator. "We’ve had game show style activities, obstacle courses, and sessions that come darn close to resembling real-live load ins. BootCamp sessions often represent some of the most exciting aspects of our venue’s work activities and programming! Learning by doing makes for a memorable conference, and provides unique connection moments for colleagues as they participate."
From the IAVM BootCamps to all of the other amazing events we have planned, VenueConnect 2017 is one you won’t want to miss.