The 2017 conference material is not available yet. Below is an example from our 2016 VenueConnect in Minneapolis.
VenueConnect Hotel Information
1001 Marquette Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Rates: $189 single/double, $209 triple, $229 quad
The Hilton Minneapolis hotel boasts stunning skyline views and an ideal location. Nestled in the center of Minneapolis and conveniently connected to the Minneapolis Convention Center, this hotel is the perfect base for attending the conference and exploring downtown Minneapolis. The Hilton offers a fitness room, hot tub, sauna, and a pool. In room amenities include a refrigerator, 50-inch HDTV, laptop safe, WiFi access (free Standard WiFi for HHonors members), and iPod docking station.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Rates: $185 single/double, $210 triple, $235 quad
The recently redesigned Hyatt Regency Minneapolis pays tribute to the unique culture of Minnesota, with sleek mid-century Scandinavian décor highlighted by a spacious lobby featuring an expansive stone fireplace framed by rustic wooden logs. The hotel’s premiere downtown location provides convenient access to an incredible array of Twin Cities’ attractions and is also connected to the Minneapolis Convention Center. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor, heated pool. Hyatt Regency Minneapolis guestrooms boast views of downtown Minneapolis or Loring Park, including an oversized work desk, flat screen tv, iHome® stereo, local artwork, and new spacious bathrooms.
United Airlines is pleased to offer discounts of 2% to 10% off published fares for travel to Minneapolis for VenueConnect. Choose your flight times, and access your meeting discounts here. Offer Code ZWV2931756
Delta Airlines is also offering discounts up to 10% on applicable fares. Reservations and ticketing are available here. Offer Code NMNP6
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is located about 13 miles south of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Taxi: Approximate fare range $40-$45 and takes about 20-25 minutes.
- Uber: Approximate fares range $40-$50 and takes about 20-25 minutes.
- Public Transit (Light Rail Transit): The Terminal 1-Lindbergh is located below the Transit Center, between the Blue and Red Parking ramps. From the Tram Level (one level below bag claim), take the tram to the Transit Center. When you exit the tram, follow the signs to the light rail station, located 70 feet underground. Take the BLUE Line “Northbound to Mpls-Target Field” 11 stops to Nicollet Mall Station & Platform. The fare is about $2.25. The ride takes 25 minutes and trains run every 10 minutes, depending on the time of day.
VenueConnect shuttles buses will provide transportation to:
- IAVM Foundation Golf Tournament
- IAVM Foundation Legacy Project
- VenueConnect Closing Night Party (buses running on a shuttle rotation)
- Venue Tours