Professional Membership Terms and Conditions
- Individuals who manage or are actively involved in the management, administration or operation of a public venue
- Once Professional Membership has been obtained, an individual may not downgrade to another dues-paying category, i.e., or the equivalent of Young Professional Membership, Student Membership or become a Digital Subscriber, a non-member subscription
- Membership is not transferrable
- IAVM reserves the right to approve or deny category requests
Group Membership Terms and Conditions
- One venue/one address per membership; a single payment is required to establish Venue Group Membership – check or credit card.
- All venue types are eligible.
- Applicants (members) must be a direct employee of the venue, a stakeholder (Mayor, City Manager, CVB Professionals) or student intern.
- Dues for Group Membership will not be prorated for existing members that have previously renewed.
- No third party providers or tenants that provide services to the venue are eligible.
- Management company employees that have oversight of a venue are eligible.
- Email the membership team for assistance regarding eligibility.