Launched at VenueConnect 2015 in Baltimore, this program focuses on identifying and developing the talent of venue industry professionals, 30 years of age and under, through increased access and exposure to industry networking and thought leadership. The program provides year-round continued education for professional growth in the venue industry and helps program participants become better, more productive employees.
Selected applicants will receive a travel stipend of $850 and complimentary registration (Value: $1,185) to attend VenueConnect, IAVM’s Annual Conference & Trade Show. Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at the Venue Industry Awards luncheon.
Nominations for the 2018 program are open. Nominate now!
Nominate by: March, 31, 2018
Apply by: April 14, 2018
Award by: May 15, 2018
• Nominees must be 30 years of age or younger at the time of the award (May 16, 2018)
• Nominees must be employed in the venue industry.
• Nominees do not have to be current IAVM members, however, the person nominating must be a current IAVM member.
• 30 young professionals, 30 years old and under at the time of the conference will be selected.
• Industry Executive Leadership may nominate more than one individual from their respective organization.
• Nominees must submit application online, no later than 9 pm ET, April 14, 2018.
• A panel of industry professionals will review applications and YouTube submissions.
• Honorees will be notified via email from the IAVM Foundation by May 15, 2018.
• Honorees may only be selected for the program once. Previous honorees are ineligible.
• IAVM will provide honorees with full registration to VenueConnect, IAVM's Annual Conference & Trade Show in Toronto, ON on July 22-25, 2018. Registration does not include optional activity fees, such as the Foundation's annual golf tournament, Legacy Project, etc.
• IAVM will provide honorees with a stipend of $850 to be used on travel accommodations.
• A schedule of required events will be sent to honorees.
• Video submissions of honorees may be used publicly following selection and at the convention.